Huben

Johny morton
VIP
VIP
Thanks Out: 9 times
Thanks In: 31 times

Huben

Post by Johny morton »

Ok dudes am I the only one who likes and owns a huben k1 or I own 2 of these magnificent rifles they both shoot perfectly coz they set up as they ment to be 180 bar reg pressure as accurate as most rifles (bout same or slightly better than the leshiy 2) it’ll never be a ft rifle but it’s good at what it was made for ... long range hunting
Marky Boy
VIP
VIP
Thanks Out: 1703 times
Thanks In: 841 times

Re: Huben

Post by Marky Boy »

And you are adding some cool pics when you can work out how to shrink them 😝✌🏼😎✌🏼
😎 AGT 😎
Herbie
VIP
VIP
Thanks Out: 315 times
Thanks In: 255 times

Post by Herbie »

Johny morton wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:31 pm Ok dudes am I the only one who likes and owns a huben k1 or I own 2 of these magnificent rifles they both shoot perfectly coz they set up as they ment to be 180 bar reg pressure as accurate as most rifles (bout same or slightly better than the leshiy 2) it’ll never be a ft rifle but it’s good at what it was made for ... long range hunting
If you sell me your spare one I'll let you know if I like it :thumbup: :D
Cricket
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant
Thanks Out: 349 times
Thanks In: 1640 times

Post by Cricket »

Johny morton wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:31 pm Ok dudes am I the only one who likes and owns a huben k1 or I own 2 of these magnificent rifles they both shoot perfectly coz they set up as they ment to be 180 bar reg pressure as accurate as most rifles (bout same or slightly better than the leshiy 2) it’ll never be a ft rifle but it’s good at what it was made for ... long range hunting
When you're bored with it I'll take it off your hands and try to tune it as good as a cricket :D
Stealth is all that matters
Johny morton
VIP
VIP

Post by Johny morton »

Lol it’ll never be like a cricket there awesome wish I still had mine ffs I’ll be adding pics yer when I can shrink the pictures been tryin but I must be thick or summat lol
Mike

Post by Mike »

Johny morton wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm Lol it’ll never be like a cricket there awesome wish I still had mine ffs I’ll be adding pics yer when I can shrink the pictures been tryin but I must be thick or summat lol
Use the same image resizer as you do for avatars :
https://imageresizer.com/
Marky Boy
VIP
VIP
Thanks Out: 1703 times
Thanks In: 841 times

Post by Marky Boy »

https://youtu.be/y0LycPub_h0
Andy likes it so it must be good 😜
😎 AGT 😎
Johny morton
VIP
VIP

Post by Johny morton »

Marky Boy wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:14 pm https://youtu.be/y0LycPub_h0
Andy likes it so it must be good 😜
Yea brov they are good even the earlier models with the 5.56 lother barrel which will only really shoot the huben slugs , these 2020 models have got a different make of barrel think they Chinese but they are good and shoots slugs and pellets really well as on that vid I’ve got a gen 4 and five models an I really need a .25 calibre a 2020 model
Jimbouk
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer
Thanks Out: 305 times
Thanks In: 263 times

Post by Jimbouk »

I really like the look of the huben, seems like they got it sorted with the 2020 model. Let’s have some pics up and more info mate
Quint
VIP
VIP
Thanks Out: 1112 times
Thanks In: 1803 times

Post by Quint »

Johny morton wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:22 pm Yea brov they are good even the earlier models with the 5.56 lother barrel which will only really shoot the huben slugs , these 2020 models have got a different make of barrel think they Chinese but they are good and shoots slugs and pellets really well as on that vid I’ve got a gen 4 and five models an I really need a .25 calibre a 2020 model
Spoke to @Johny morton a few days ago and apparently the RWS powerbolt are brilliant in the HUBEN and they don't fall out of the mag like many other pellets/slugs do. :thumbup:
Super PEEK, Super PEEK, it's Super PEEKY - Rick James